I know every rose has its thorns, and you’re like a cactus.
But I still don’t know how to walk away.
My mom mixed two half empty dish soaps and it made a gradient of cleanliness
i told my mom about how her soapy creation got me 400 notes on the internet and she told me to get a job
Do you ever choke on your own spit and feel like natural selection is trying to tell you something
TODAY IN TURKEY
National Protest: Istanbul: 01-02JUNE2013
WAKE UP — SIGNAL BOOST
everyone check out this article
The first image is absolutely breathtaking.
“Honey Boo Boo’s Mama, June Shannon weds Sugar Bear 9 years after meeting online”
I have seen many articles and TV segments about this lately. There are a few things that are really bothering me about how the press is conveying this story:
- They met in an online chat room. The amount of people today who meet significant others online is higher than it ever has been. I think this is awesome! Why would we not want other people to connect with someone they enjoy talking to. This also helps to take physical appearance out of the picture. People are falling in love because they enjoy the conversations they are having.
- People have been raging on the wedding attire and decor. I think every bride should feel beautiful on her wedding day. There are many typical bridal dresses I think are ugly, but a bride needs to wear what she feels beautiful in. I don’t mind her dress at all and I think it is a very flattering cut on her. Why does anyone feel it is acceptable to say negative things about what she is wearing. Every bride has the right to feel beautiful, hop off!
- Appearance vs words. I REALLY bothers me how people feel it is ok to comment about how “gross” they feel the family is. I think the family is really fucking awesome! They have so much love for each other and it shows. These were the comments June Shannon had about her wedding:
- “The day was very special mostly because my girls were able to take part in it”
- “I felt like it was importnat for them to see this moment and celebrate my love for Sugar Bear”
- “We stayed true to our roots and made the focus on the family and my commitment to Sugar Bear. You can definitely plan an event on a budget!”
- “Never settle for a man who doesn’t treat you right,” she advised. “If a guy doesn’t love everything about you, move on! There are plenty of other fish in the sea.”
- “because I always want them to be themselves and surround themselves with people who love them for them.”
If every parent felt this way, we would have a much better world.
I REALLY REALLY hate when people say they are stupid. Lets all remember that she arranged for TLC to directly deposit all the money into 5 different trust funds she set up: 4 for her daughters and 1 for her granddaughter. The girls can not touch the money until they turn 21 with exceptions for school and medical emergencies.
The thin privilege comments that center around this family are disgusting. The only thing you have to comment on is their weight and how it is “unhealthy”? These comments are directly coming from the fact that people can’t find any other way to criticize her parenting style and it annoys them. I wish people focused as much about their own families as they do about this family. This family is happy. Go away and let them raise their children how they want to.